Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Policy
Sealand Enviro is a prime environmental contractor providing services on large scale and complex assignments involving the restoration of sites contaminated by hazardous, toxic and low-level radioactive waste. Due to the nature of our work, protection of human health, safety and the environment is of utmost importance. Our commitment to these goals includes the following:
- We work toward a goal of zero employee injuries and occupational illness.
- All levels of leadership are accountable for implementing our EHS Policy.
- All employees are accountable for following safe work practices and procedures.
- We comply with all applicable EHS laws and regulations that apply to our work.
- We provide workplace policies, procedures, training and equipment to all employees.
- We track and report performance against our EHS standards and seek opportunities to improve upon our EHS program at all times.
- We work to ensure the health and safety of our subcontractors in our shared work environment.
- We work to lessen the environmental impact of our operations and incorporate sustainability in all business areas.
Our commitment to EHS is unwavering. We evaluate our procedures and operations on a quarterly basis and incorporate improvements where appropriate. We will always work to continually improve upon our EHS policies and procedures.
Brian L. MacKenzie, 2011
President/CEO Sealand Enviro